These Terms and Conditions specify rules of providing services by Narodowe Centrum Sportu Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw by electronic means made available within the scope of the information Portal under the Internet address www.stadionnarodowy.org.pl.
The terms applied in the Terms and Conditions shall have the following meaning:
1) NCS - Narodowe Centrum Sportu with the registered office in Warsaw at al. Księcia J. Poniatowskiego 1, 03-901, Warsaw, REGON No. 141139734, Tax No. 7010093515, entered into the National Court Register of the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Economic Division, under No. KRS 0000291803 with the fully contributed share capital of PLN 2,000,000.00.
2) Terms and Conditions – these Terms and Conditions of the provision of services by Narodowe Centrum Sportu Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw under the Internet address www.stadionnarodowy.org.pl.
3) Portal – the Internet portal called “Stadion Narodowy w Warszawie” (‘The National Stadium in Warsaw’) comprised of a system of websites located on the Internet server under the Internet address www.stadionnarodowy.org.pl being a set of statistic and dynamic documents including graphic files, scripts and other elements of the set connected by mutual relationships.
4) Information and communication technology – a set of information technology equipment and software cooperating with each other and processing, storing, sending and receiving data through telecommunication networks by means of equipment being appropriate for a certain type of network of the final equipment within the meaning of Act of 16th July 2004 – Telecommunication Law (Journal of Laws No. 171, item 1800, as amended).
5) Provision of services by electronic means – the provision of a service by sending and receiving data by means of information and communication technologies upon the User’s sole request, without the presence of parties, but these data are transmitted by means of public networks within the meaning of the Act of 16th July 2004 – Telecommunication Law (Journal of Laws No. 171, item 1800, as amended).
6) User – the entity using the Portal.
Under these Terms and Conditions and within the scope of the Portal, NCS shall render by electronic means the following services to the User, in particular NCS shall make available:
1) information on NCS activity and information on the construction of the National Stadium in Warsaw;
2) the ‘See how the National Stadium is constructed’ application that allows the User to watch images from cameras recording the construction of the National Stadium in Warsaw;
3) the ‘Contact’ application that allows the User to convey by electronic means information to selected employees of NCS;
4) the ‘Search’ application that allows the User to find information on the Portal using key words;
5) the ‘Archive’ application that allows the User to browse archive information published on the Portal.
In order to use services rendered by electronic means, as set forth in § 3, the User needs to have access to minimally configured information and computer technology: a computer connected to the Internet and web browsers such as Internet Explorer ver. 6.0 or Mozilla ver. 1.5.
The Portal User shall be bound by provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
The User may at any time resign from services rendered by NCS by electronic means, as set forth in § 3.
Any content included on websites of the Portal, with the provision of exceptions explicitly specified on these websites, shall be provided for informative purposes only and not constitute the NCS offer within the meaning of provisions of the Polish Civil Code.
1. Any rights to the entire content of the Portal shall be reserved.
2. The User shall be entitled to download and print entire websites or some parts of the Portal as well use the available applications, as set forth in § 3, provided that the User does not violate any copyrights and rights resulting from the registration of trademarks owned by NCS or other parties/entities. In particular, any part of the Portal may not be, for a lucrative purpose, copied, as a whole or in part, transmitted electronically or otherwise, modified, linked or used without the prior written consent of NCS.
NCS shall systematically and with due care update information included on the Portal.
1. NCS shall reserve the right to amend, in part or as a whole, the Portal without submitting prior notice to the User.
2. NCS shall not be liable for accuracy, topicality and completeness of information included in the websites of the Portal.
3. Any risks accrued in the use and application of any information included on the Portal shall be borne by the User.
4. NCS shall not be liable for any damage resulting from the use of the Portal by the User.
In connection with services rendered by NCS by electronic means, the User shall not submit any illegal content to NCS.
1. The User may place a complaint about the provision of services by NCS by electronic means, as set forth in § 3.
2. The complaint shall be submitted by the User to NCS by the form.
3. NCS shall investigate the complaint within 21 days of submitting it by the User.
4. Upon investigating the complaint, NCS shall e-mail the User information concerning the result of the complaint procedure.
1. NCS shall reserve the right to amend at any time these Terms and Condition
2. In the event of amending the Terms and Conditions, such Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to the User by publishing them on the websites of the Portal.